Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

December 3, 2009

Wow - Look at me Keeping Up With the Blog!

I can't believe this....I am actually keeping a blog going. Richelle, you were right. This is more fun than I thought it would be.

Today was super busy with lots to do - the most important being Family Picture Day. We have used JCPenney for the last few years and have been, suprisingly, very pleased with the results. Typically we are there for a very long time (over an hour) just picking out what pictures we want and how many of each pose we are going to get. Our picture bill is normally pretty expensive and we always end up with pictures we don't use! Just too many choices. However, this year the trend changed. There were only a couple of pictures that we liked. Jenny (the photographer) was very nice and super sweet but I think she was overworked, tired, and maybe a little sick and I started to get a little worried as I began looking through the final pictures that we weren't going to get any shots - but she delivered and we ended up with a couple of good shots and we were out the door quick and easy and without a lot of pain in the checkbook. Thank you Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment