Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

December 13, 2009

Catching Up

Here is my catch up over a few days

Monday 12/7: Fun day hanging out with Shannon Mecham making the pocket phone list for Relief Society and getting all the food for our Relief Society Social. I will say that I almost slit my wrists at 2am when I couldn't get the format to work for the phone lists. Slept for 3 1/2 hours and finally got it. Shannon was a trouper hanging out with me at Office Max while we copied and assembled. Than we were off to Costco to buy the appetizers and desserts. It was fun. Thanks to Alison for letting Courtney play so she didn't have to run around with us.

Tuesday 12/8: Courtney had a great time playing with Carley. Paula gave us their trampoline and the girls had a great time:)



Tuesday Night - The Relief Society Social was wonderful. Debbie Andrews' home was beautiful and the food was great (we didn't run out!). The music was fabulous and we collected a lot of cookies for our troups! What great sisters we have in our ward!

Wednesday 12/09- So much fun hanging out with Alison in the morning - who helped me get motivated to go to DI.

Thursday 12/10- Super fun busy busy day. Richelle came up and I finally unboxed my shiny red Cricut I bought on black friday. It is so fun! We played and played. Then took Courtney to dance class. After dance class we made our selves sick on all you can eat Pizza. Because if I am going to pay $3.99 for all you can.....I am all you can eating! Sad yes Sad.

Thursday night we had our ward's Souper Saturday Craft Make-up. Courtney and Richelle helped and we ended up having some more fun!
Aunt Richelle and Courtney


Shannon Mecham and Courtney


Late night but more fun than I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment