Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

December 2, 2009

The Christmas Tree

Courtney and I finally got to decorate the tree yesterday. It took a little while to get the decorations down and ready --- and then Stephanie needed some help with her homework --- so poor Courtney had used up all her patience by the time we finally got started on the tree. Once we did she was really ready to go....for about 30 minutes. After that, she lost interest and left me to finish decorating the tree by myself. She did come in every now and then to check on me and comment on my ornament placement for which I am grateful. Always good to have a critical eye when decorating the tree. Chris was very happy that ribbon and beads were left off the tree this year.


Courtney also has a little white Christmas tree that is all her own this year. We finally found a mutually acceptable spot for the tree (Courtney is very picky) and so her and I were finally able to put the decorations on that tree tonight. She is very pleased with both trees and is convinced we have the most beautiful trees in the whole world. I know better - but am happy she thinks they are best!

1 comment:

  1. Love the trees!!!! Miss Courtney always keeping that mom in line... I would hate to think of the trouble you would be in if she wasn't there to guide you!!! LOL... Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete