Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

December 17, 2009

Oh my Goodness What Happened????

I just don't know what happened. The Christmas Angel has gone AWOL, I am behind on blogging, and I am not sure I even know what day it is. Oh wait.....It's Christmas time!!!! Lots of presents to wrap (only a few to still get), a Christmas Angel to locate, Christmas cards that have not made it out yet again (maybe they will be Happy New Year cards), and a lot of pumpkin bread to still make. Dance recital today - school program tomorrow - family fun, caroling and lots of lights to see. Oh and lots not forget - pictures to post on the blog (just not tonight). Life is going to be filled to the brim and I wouldn't change a second. I love this time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment