Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

December 9, 2009

Day Recap

Last night was our Relief Socity Christmas Social at Debbie Andrew's home. It was absolutely beautiful. Shannon Mecham did such a great job arranging the muscial numbers and putting everything together. The Andrew's home was beautiful, as usual, with incredible Christmas decorations. A great way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Courtney spent part of the evening at the Doherty's since Chris was flying home from Vegas. I picked her up (with the help of dear sweet Donna Callahan since my car was blocked in) towards the end of the party and she was excited to get to go to the party. However, her patience ran out and she was so ready to go before I had a chance to help much cleaning up.

Today, after school Courtney and I went to get our oil changed and do some window shopping at Target. Courtney pointed out all the things she wanted on a list for Christmas. Although the list is a little long, I was impressed that she seemed to think through what she wanted on the list and didn't just say she wanted everything.

On our way home, Courtney was so cute. She rolled down her window and yelled out to all the people over and over...."Merry Christmas Everyone." It was really really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment