Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

July 14, 2010

Only Wednesday and already what a week:)

To date, this week has been just a little crazy. I have so far stayed on track with my running. So far so good - 3 days in a row and hating every minute of it:) Everything right on track there!

We are helping out with an Adoption Academy tomorrow night through LDS Family Services. Love this and Love getting to be a part of this. Adoption is one of God's greatest gifts and we love being a part of it:) Brain is going crazy trying to think and find all the things we think are important to share with these sweet hopeful adoptive parents. We want them to leave feeling blessed to be a part of this miraculous life. Sometimes you feel like your heart is going to break on your journey to finding your birthmom and child. But how sweet it is when you feel so strongly the power of God when you are all brought together through His guidance and His love.

Just a few short days out from Brittany's baby shower and I am one of the hostesses with the mostesses - yea whatever (mom and Stephanie are co-hosting and Carrie is graciously helping with food). Can't wait and super excited. However, I have left just a few too many details until the last minute:) I keep forgetting I am no Martha Stewart (or Barbara Ball for that matter:)) so my list is Ridiculous (note the capital R) So right now I am writing this message on this computer while I have my other computer set up to work on baby shower stuff. Just crazy. But thanks to Brittany and Mom for coming in and helping out for part of today.

And lastly, I am feeling a little out of sorts as Courtney went home with Nana to spend two nights and hang with her cousins. She loves it and I am excited that she gets to do it, however, I miss my sweet goodnight prayers, hugs and kisses. Sweet Dreams Little One! Mommy Loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment