Welcome to My Blog!

We are the Becks and truly are loving life one day at a time. Although I hope to use this blog to record our daily (or weekly/monthly) memories - I hope those of you who view this blog get some enjoyment out of it.


My goal is to every day follow the counsel in these words:


"Let us from this day forward be a little better, love one another a little more, treat one another with greater kindness and look to God and live." Gordon B. Hinckley




Christmas 2008

July 11, 2010

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam....!!!!

Last week I was released from my calling as secretary in Relief Society. Although far from the best secretary (and sometimes a big whiner), how I loved working with the sisters. Debbie, Alison, Irene taught me so much and I will miss working with them and having the sweet spirit that comes by being side by side with such wonderful servants of Christ. How quick they were to "throw themselves into service" of the sisters in the ward they loved so much. Thank you to them for making me better! I will miss hearing Donna's lessons and feeling ever inspired to try to do better and be better. Thank you Debbie, Alison, Irene, and Donna!

But the Lord doesn't leave you idle for long! I was called today to serve as the Sunbeam teacher in Primary. I am excited to work with Margret again. But mostly I am excited to be back in primary. I am excited to get to teach the sweet 3-4 year olds about Jesus and His Gospel. I am super excited to get to spend Sharing Time with Courtney:) But I am mostly excited to have the sweet primary children teach me more about Christ and ever increase my faith. Is there anything sweeter then the complete faith of little ones in our Savior and His love. He Lives and they don't question it. It just is and that is such a privilege to get to experience every Sunday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment